Q:12, 13, 38
12. One electronic item I can’t live without?- Laptop, even if I had no wifi. Gotta write with something, & a pen & paper doesn’t hold up speed wise any more.
13. Fav Music genre?- Rock & all subsidiary genres that follow
38. Ever been to any concerts? If so, how many, and which was your favourite?- I’ve been to one but only because it was being given at Dorney Park. Didn’t know the band. I was a eyelash away from seeing Paramore in 2009 but my connect couldn’t get the tickets in time.
After a long-fought battle in Australia, a python bested a crocodile and swallowed the reptile whole over a span of several hours in Queensland, Australia.
The snake reportedly fought the croc for five hours in Lake Moondarra. Winning the fight, the python constricted its prey to death. The estimated 10-foot snake then dragged the 3-foot croc ashore and proceeded to swallow it whole in front of a group of onlookers.
National Geographic identified the snake as an olive python and the croc as a Johnson’s crocodile, both of which are native to Australia. After its hefty meal, the python should be full for at least a month.
go home australian wildlife u r drunk
People who swear a lot tend to be more honest, loyal and upfront with their friends.
Interesting questions worth answering.
- 1. Current mood?
- 2. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- 3. You win a million dollars, what is the first thing you spend it on?
- 4. Favourite song or songs at the moment?
- 5. What are you wearing right now?
- 6. Least favourite singer?
- 7. One thing you're craving right now
- 8. Last movie you watched?
- 9. Favourite quote?
- 10. Have any piercings? If so, where?
- 11. Biggest pet peeve?
- 12. One electronic item you can't live without?
- 13. Favourite music genre?
- 14. Play any sports? If so, what sports
- 15. Best birthday present ever received
- 16. Scariest moment of your life
- 17.Earliest memory?
- 18. Missing anyone at the moment?
- 19. What do you look for in the opposite sex?
- 20. Favourite song lyrics?
- 21. One food that you could eat every day, and never get tired of
- 22. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
- 23. Favourite holiday?
- 24. Do you like the place you live in?
- 25. What kind of computer do you have?
- 26. Ever had you heart broken?
- 27.How did you discover tumblr?
- 28. Do you get jealous easily?
- 29. One thing you wish you could change about yourself
- 30. Have a crush on anyone at the moment?
- 31. Biggest fear?
- 32. What is the current time where you are?
- 33. One thing you like about yourself
- 34. Something you wish to accomplish within the next year?
- 35. Favourite place to travel?
- 36. Someone who is very important to you
- 37.Favourite scent?
- 38.Ever been to any concerts? If so, how many, and which was your favourite?
- 39. One thing you want to say to someone right now, but can't or aren't brave enough to
- 40. Put your itunes on shuffle. List the first 5 songs that come on
How I talk:
50% a combination of both.
And God said “Love Your Enemy,” and I obeyed him and loved myself.
The floor is lava!
You try to be nice to everyone,
You smile even when you’re in pain.
Although you hide it,
I know, behind your smile